- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Serving: For 4 people
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 120kcal
- Carbohydrate Content: 27g
- Fat Content: 1g
- Protein Content: 3g
Chilled Zucchini Fruit Soup
Definitely one of my summer-favourites: Chilled zucchini-fruit-soup! 😍
Whether you make a chilled soup, a smoothie or some delicious “nice cream” out of it, the combination of fruits and vegetables makes this dish a super refreshing, nutrient-rich allrounder. 🙂
And if you are not into zucchini, you could use mild vegetables as carrots, pumpkins, sweet pepper or tomatoes.
- Wash and clean the zucchini and apricots. Peel the zucchini and cut it into slices. Remove the seeds from the apricots and quarter them.
- Boil up the zucchini and apricots with apple juice, a stick of cinnamon and some maple syrup. Close the lid and let everything simmer at low heat for 15 minutes.
- Let the soup cool down a bit, blend everything and put it into the fridge.
- Before serving, add some raspberries, mix them into the chilled soup and garnish with lemon balm.