These Paleo Brownies are quick and easy to make, moist and consist of just 3 ingredients. They are also vegan and a perfect, healthy snack for in between meals, to go or at work. And of course they are also gluten-, sugar- and dairy-free! The nutritional value and sweetness level can easily be adjusted by adding protein powder or sweetener like maple syrup.
- Preheat oven to 356F (top and bottom heat) and prepare a brownie loaf pan or baking tray lined with parchment paper.
- Melt the almond butter in a pot and mash bananas in a bowl with a fork or potato masher until you have a nicely homogenous mix.
- Mix mashed bananas, almond butter and cocoa powder using a blender and feel free to add some protein powder or maple syrup to jazz up the nutritional value and sweetness level of your brownies.
- Put brownie mixture into your prepared loaf pan or on a paper-lined baking tray and bake for about 20 minutes.
- Remove brownie mix from the oven and cut it into pieces once it's cooled down completely.
Tip: Storing them in the fridge keeps the brownies fresh and tasty.