- Cook Time: 60 minutes
Paleo Marble Cake
Baking marble cake is a lot easier and quicker as you might think - even without dairy, sugar and gluten! And like it's supposed to be with a "real marble cake", the paleo version also has a bright and a dark, chocolatey part. Beautiful and yummy! 😉
- Heat up the oven at 175°C (top and bottom heat) and grease a loaf pan.
- Break the eggs into a big bowl and whisk with coconut oil and coconut milk.
- Add everything except the cocoa and baking powder, mix until you have a smooth dough and leave to stand for 5-10 minutes. The coconut flour will soak the liquid and produces a firmer dough.
- Add the baking powder and stir well. Split the dough into two bowls, add the cocoa powder to one bowl and stir again. Pour the dark dough in the loaf pan and add the bright one on top of it.
- Use a fork to swirl a bit of bright dough into the dark one. Bake for 40-50 minutes and let it cool down before serving. Enjoy!