- Prep Time: 5 minutes
Paleo Protein Balls
Finding paleo-complaint snacks isn't always easy. And as you all know, finding some paleo protein snacks can be even more frustrating. Luckily for us, it's super easy to make them yourself. And even though this recipe is for Paleo Protein Balls instead of Protein Bars, taste and nutritional values are definitely up there! Of course they are also free of sugar, dairy and gluten!
You know what's the best about them? You don't even have to bake em! 🙂
This recipe is for 16 small balls.
- Prepare a parchment paper lined baking tray.
- Put coconut flour and protein powder into a big mixing bowl, mix well, add almond butter and mix well again.
- Slowly pour almond milk into the bowl and stir continuously until you have a thick dough.*
- Form small balls out of the dough and place them on your paper lined baking tray.
- Place them in your fridge for about 30 minutes.
- Enjoy! 😉
*Depending on your coconut flour, the amount of almond milk needed could be higher. Just add a bit more almond milk, mix again and see if the dough is up to your liking.
Tip: If you happen to crave for some chocolate or nuts, just add some to your dough! Works really well with the Paleo Protein Balls! 🙂