- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
Craving for some delicious, vegan, sugar-free, no-bake Paleo Raffaello? Me too! 😉
I have to admit, Raffaello was one of my absolute favourites before I decided to drastically decrease my sugar-intake. I craved them a lot. And of course I didn't know that making vegan and sugar-free, paleo-complaint Raffaello could be that easy. Well, luckily for me (and you guys) it is and they taste delicious!
This recipe is for about 10-12 Raffaello Balls.
- Heat up the coconut oil until its fluid. Do the same with the cashew- and coconut butter if they were stored in the fridge.
- Blend the coconut oil, coconut butter and cashew butter with a mixer or blender. Add ground vanilla or some vanilla extract, as well as the maple syrup and blend again.
- Put your raffaello-cream in the fridge to cool down (takes about 10-15 minutes).
- Once your cream is firm enough to form into balls, form small balls with an almond inside and roll them in desiccated coconut until they are evenly covered with coconut.
- Give your self made Paleo Raffaello a few more minutes in the fridge and you are done. Serve and enjoy!
Tip: The Paleo Raffaello should be stored in the fridge to keep them chilled and tasty!