- Cook Time: 60 minutes
Super Moist Banana Bread
Interested in super moist vegan banana bread without refined sugar and gluten? Me too! 😉
That's why I experimented a lot these last weeks and finally have the ultimate recipe for vegan, refined sugar-free, gluten-free and super moist banana bread for you!
Its trick is the special combination of apple sauce and apple cider vinegar! Yeah I know, sounds weird... but you have to give it a try - it's worth it!
- Banana - 3 big ones (or 4 small ones)
- Almond flour - 50 - 60g
- ground almonds - 50 - 60g
- Maple syrup - 0.2 cups
- Apple sauce - 5 - 6 tbsp
- Coconut oil - 4 tbsp
- Almond butter - 2 tbsp
- desiccated coconut - 1 tbsp
- Apple Cider Vinegar - 1 tbsp
- Wine scale baking soda - 1 tsp
- Macadamia nuts - 2 tbsp
- Chocolate Drops
- Cocoa Nibs
- Vanilla extract
- Pre-heat the oven to 340° Fahrenheit (top- and bottom heat).
- Peel bananas and squash them with a fork. Give them into a bow and add apple sauce, almond butter, coconut oil, maple syrup and apple cider vinegar. Mix everything until you have an even consistency.
- In a second bowl add almond flour, ground almonds, baking soda, cinnamon, salt and desiccated coconut. Mix thoroughly.
- If you feel like it, you can also add chocolate drops, cocoa nibs, nuts or additional flavor like vanilla extract.
- Once you are happy with your ingredients, pour the dough into a box form and add some nuts or half a banana on top of the dough.
- Place your box form in the pre-heated oven, bake for 60 minutes, remove from the oven to cover the box form with some tin foil and bake again for another 15 minutes.