Arugula Mango Salad with Avocado and Pine Nuts
I love mango, I love avocado and I definitely love salad! So what would be more obvious than a mango-avocado-salad? Nothing, right! 😉 That's why we are going to throw some mango slices, avocado cubes and arugula leaves together, add some roasted pine nuts and our summer-salad is ready!
Quick and easy to make, super refreshing and thanks to the mango and the orange-lime-dressing also really fruity!
- Wash and clean arugula. Cut off the ends if necessary.
- Peel mango and cut into small slices. Peel and cut avocado into small cubes.
- Put pine nuts into a pan and roast them (without oil) until they are slightly brown.
- Mix everything in a big bowl.
- Squeeze one orange and half a lime and mix the juice with olive oil, white balsamic and honey or maple syrup.
- Season with salt, pepper and chili and stir vinaigrette gently into the salad.
- Enjoy! 😉