- Cook Time: 35 minutes
- Serving: For 4 people
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 207
- Carbohydrate Content: 15g
- Fat Content: 15g
- Protein Content: 3g
This carrot-celery salad with pickled cabbage, capers and red cabbage is super refreshing and just something else compared to "the usual suspects"! 😉
- Clean the carrots and celery, peel them and cut them into small sticks.
- Add them into a pot of boiling salted water for about 4 minutes. Remove them from the pot, cool them down with cold water and drain them.
- Mix the pickled cabbage with capers, 2 tablespoons of vinegar, 1 teaspoon of honey and 4 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Add the carrots and celery and let them marinate for 20 minutes. Season with salt and pepper afterwards.
- Meanwhile clean the red cabbage, cut it into fine slices and mix it with the remaining tablespoon of vinegar.
- Serve the salad in 4 bowls and garnish with the red cabbage and some parsley leafs.
Hint: If you are not into pickled cabbage, white cabbage works well too!