Guacamole with fruits
Guacamole is full of valuable fats, an extremely delish starter or side dish, incredibly diverse and it's also paleo if you go for a tradtional recipe like this! Yay! 😉
- Half the avocados and get rid of the seed.
- Put one avocado half to the side. Remove the flesh from all other halfs and squish everything with a spoon or fork until the flesh is mashed completely.
- Chop the garlic cloves and half a shallot into small pieces and add them to the avocado mash.
- Squeeze half a lemon, mix the juice with the avocado mash and season with salt and pepper.
- Add half a cup of pomegranate seeds and one cup of pineapple slices and stir well. Garnish with some fresh parsley and jalapenos or chili powder. Enjoy!