Stuffed Eggs on Spinach
This is one of these recipes that doesn't look like a lot, but still tastes fantastic. The fried egg halves with parsley and mushroom are super delicious and go really really well with the seasoned spinach and tomatoes!
By the way: If you don't have the time to fry the spinach and tomatoes, try this recipe as a salad. Easy, fast and still delicious! 😉
- Hard-boil your eggs for like 7-8 min., hold them under cold running water, peel the shell off and halve them.
- Wash and dry the spinach and the parsley. Peel the garlic and clean the mushrooms. Chop the mushrooms finely and do the same with the garlic and the parsley.
- Remove the egg yolk and mix it with the chopped mushrooms and parsley. Once you have done that, put the mushroom-parsley-yolk back in the egg halves.
- Drizzle some olive oil in a pan, heat it on medium-heat and put the egg halves in it. (The yolk is facing up!) After 2-3 minutes flip the egg halves over and fry again for 2-3 minutes.
- Remove the eggs from the pan and use it to fry the tomatoes, spinach and garlic for a few moments. Once the spinach is ready, season everything with some nutmeg, salt and pepper.
- Serve the eggs on the spinach-tomato-bed, garnish it with some fresh parsley and enjoy!
Tip: Another recipe that goes super well with sweet potatoes!