Zucchini Tomato Rolls
- Preheat oven to 390F (circulating air). Line baking tray with parchment paper. Wash and clean the zucchini and grate roughly..
- Separate egg whites and yolks. Beat egg whites until stiff. Mix yolks with almond flour, 2/3rd of the nuts and season with salt and pepper.
- Carefully fold in half of the beaten egg white, the zucchini and then the rest of the egg white.
- Spread the mixture on the baking tray and bake for 20 minutes at 355F (circulating air).
- Wash the tomatoes, blanch with boiling water, peel the skin off and cut into cubes. Remove the seeds from the olives, chop them finely and mix with the tomatoes.
- Spread rest of the nuts on a kitchen towel and drop the finished omelet onto it.
- Remove the parchment paper, spread the tomato-olive-mixture on the omelet, roll in and bake for another 15 minutes.
- Add Parsley Avocado Dip or Tomato Chili Salsa, serve and enjoy!