- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Serving: For 4 people
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 342
- Carbohydrate Content: 9g
- Fat Content: 24g
- Protein Content: 23g
Scrambled Egg stuffed Tomatoes
Stuffed tomatoes with scrambled egg, parsley and chive!
- Preheat the oven to 356F.
- Wash the tomatoes and keep the stalk intact.
- Modify the bottom of uneven tomatoes with a knife to ensure a steady stand. Cut the top off.
- Scoop the tomatoes carefully with a teaspoon and place them on a baking tray lined with parchment paper.
- Whisk the eggs and season with salt and pepper.
- Melt some ghee or coconut oil in a pan, add the whisked eggs and stir occasionally until firm.
- Fill tomatoes with scrambled egg and place them in the preheated oven for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile wash and dry the parsley and chive, chop the parsley and cut the chives into small pieces.
- Remove stuffed eggs from the oven, place them on plates and serve them garnished with parsley and chives.