This Avocado-Kiwi-Smoothie is for all the avocado lovers out there: A delicious breakfast smoothie for a nutritious and satisfying way to start the day!
- Half the avocado, remove the seed, spoon up the pulp and put it into a mixing bowl.
- Juice a lemon and add the lemon juice to the avocado pulp.
- Peel the kiwi, cut 2 slices and put them aside for decoration. Cut the rest into cubes and add them together with some apple juice to the lemon-avocado-pulp.
- Puree everything with a blender, pour the smoothie into glasses and add 2 ice cubes each.
- Add mineral water to the smoothie, garnish with a slice of kiwi, serve immediately and enjoy.
Tip: If you have some fresh herbs at hand, add them to the smoothie before blending!