If you are into quick and easy to make paleo muffins, this recipe is for you: Banana-Blueberry-Muffins! They are full of healthy ingredients (no sugar, no dairy, no gluten), super easy to make and taste fantastic. So what are you waiting for, go give em a try! 😉
- Squish bananas in a bowl with a fork or potato masher.
- Add the eggs and mix well.
- Add almonds, vanilla, honey and baking soda. Mix thoroughly.
- Grease the muffin pan with some coconut oil or ghee.
- Pour the dough into the muffin pan and add 4 blueberries each.
- Bake at 356F (circulating air) for about 15 minutes.
- Garnish with blueberries and desiccated coconut, serve and enjoy!