- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Serving: For 2 people
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 211
- Carbohydrate Content: 37g
- Fat Content: 10g
- Protein Content: 3g
The combination of coconut and pineapple doesn't only work well in alcoholic drinks, it also makes for a delicious non-alcoholic smoothie and tastes exceptionally well with banana and mango.
- Peel the pineapple, cut it and blend it in a mixing bowl or food processor. Keep 2 pineapple slices for decoration!
- Peel the banana and the mango. Remove the seed from the mango and cut the banana and mango into small pieces. Add them into the mixing bowl / food processor.
- Put ice cubes into a freeze bag and hit it with a hard object like a rolling pin to make some crushed ice.
- Mix the crushed ice and coconut milk with the pineapple, banana and mango until you have a smooth fluid.
- Pour the smoothie into glasses, garnish with desiccated coconut as well as some fresh mint leafs and enjoy!