Peach-Mango-Smoothie with Coconut
This refreshing Peach-Mango-Smoothie with Coconut Yogurt is the perfect drink for summer!
And if you don't have any self made Paleo Coconut Yogurt at hand, just use some coconut milk. Tastes pretty good as well, just has a slightly different texture. So just try them both and find your favorite! 😉
- Peel the mango, half it, remove the seed and chop the flesh into rough cubes.
- Remove the skin from the peaches, half them, remove the seed and chop their flesh into rough cubes.
- Put the ice cubes into a freeze bag and hit it with a hard object like a rolling pin to make some crushed ice.
- Put the mango and peach cubes together with the crushed ice, coconut yogurt and zum lime juice into a blender and mix well until you have got a nice fluid puree.
- Pour the smoothie into glasses, garnish with some peach slices and some fresh mint and enjoy!
Tipp: If the texture of the smoothie is too thick for you, just add some juice or water to thin it down.